Onsite Registrar: What's That?
Have you ever thought of providing professional looking name tags to your last minute attendees? Covington Meetings & Events provides this service with their onsite registrar which is often part of a larger team of registration desk staff.
Learn how CME can provide you with "...all the benefits of a turnkey service." Read more
"After years of failed processes...we came to Covington looking for help. You and your team responded with quick and creative solutions to our immediate request and then sought to see how CM&E might serve to streamline the registration process itself.
It did not take long to realize that expectations would be greatly exceeded and we would receive outstanding value for our investment. I expect our relationship to endure and grow into the future."
Director of Events and Operations
Planning a meeting is time-consuming, hard work. That's why so many planners look to Covington Meetings & Events. We help share the load, provide an objective set of eyes and offer much-needed backup. Perhaps most important, we've spent decades honing our skills, creativity and process. We know what resonates with attendees—and what doesn't. Put our practical, responsive experience to work planning your perfect meeting.
Covington follows a clearly defined process to ensure streamlined planning and flawless execution, always complemented by our superior personal service:
- Consulting and Scoping—A successful event, meeting or travel incentive program starts with well-defined goals. Your Covington Meetings & Events professional will help you identify achievable, quantifiable goals, a compelling theme, and the tactics and budget needs for achieving your objectives.
- Site Selection—With an incredible breadth of site knowledge, your Covington planner can help you pinpoint the ideal location and venue for your event. We provide destination research, field vendor proposals, compare costs and negotiate contracts on your behalf.
- Negotiations—Our reputation in the industry guarantees a strong bottom line and powerful return on your investment. You'll enjoy volume discounts offered through our partners for travel, food and beverage, lodging, activity, and entertainment.
- Planning Details—Throughout the process, we help you make decisions and address the thousands of tiny details that will contribute to your event's success—always tracking the budget and keeping your overall goals in mind. We'll handle:
- Travel arrangements
- Menu planning and special dietary needs
- Rooming lists
- Special events for VIPs
- Emergency response procedures
- And anything else that requires attention
- Marketing and Registration—Our online technology makes it easy to post and manage an effective event website with online registration and payment processing. Up-to-date reports ensure that you always know who's attending.
- Your Meeting—Once the meeting is underway, we'll handle room setups, multi-media equipment, speaker needs, attendee gifts and more, so you can focus on higher-level tasks and network with key attendees.
- After the Event—We'll provide final bill reconciliation and reporting, as well as attendee surveys, so you can see how your investment performed.
Contact our Meeting & Events Planning Team or call us at 804-747-4197.