"Christi Ruddy and Jill Campbell have consistently approached our relationship with professionalism, accessibility, flexibility, responsibility and cheerfulness.
Every issue or challenge is met with the conviction that it will be solved— efficiently and satisfactorily. Christi and Jill are a pleasure to work with in every respect."
Director of Events and Operations
"We are fortunate to have Mary planning our trips. The itinerary details are particularly suited to our members and it is a pleasure to know all the arrangements are secured. Our trips are relaxed and enjoyable with Mary at the helm."
Director, Lifelong Learning
Partnering with Covington
At Covington Meetings & Events, we have one role—to make you, and your company, look good. We break that down into five key responsibilities:
- Teamwork—First and foremost, we value our partnership with you and the trust you place in us. As your teammates, we're prepared to handle as many of the details as you determine necessary.
- Idea Generation—Our creativity manifests itself in many ways, including memorable locations, innovative meeting themes, new adventures, engaging speakers and smart cost-trimming measures.
- Sharing—Our seasoned team gladly shares their wealth of knowledge. In addition, we enlist virtually endless industry contacts to ensure that your event beats expectations as cost-effectively as possible.
- Learning—We make it a priority to stay current. Being on top of industry issues is a critical component of our expertise and contributes greatly to our value as a partner.
- Budgeting—In many instances, the bottom line is the most important element of your event. Our buying power ensures you'll receive the most for each dollar spent and comprehensive financial analyses give you a clear picture of your ROI.
Contact our Meeting & Events Planning Team or call us at 804-747-4197.