London Theatre and Downton Abbey Tour
March 5 – 13, 2014
Join Bruce Miller and Phil Whiteway, the Artistic and Managing Directors
of Virginia Repertory Theatre, as they Unlock All the Splendor of British Tradition during their 9th annual Theatre Celebration Tour, produced in cooperation with Covington Travel.
Go back to the Edwardian era on this privately escorted tour and visit London and the popular sites featured in the Downton Abbey TV series. This is an amazing opportunity for fans of Downton Abbey to enjoy High Tea and a private tour of Highclere Castle, one of Britain’s most spectacular Victorian castles.
Theatre buffs explore Shakespeare’s London with Bruce Miller and attend two theatrical performances including From Here to Eternity and Once.
This 9-Day Trip Includes:
• Airport transfers on arrival and departure to and from hotels
• 4 nights at the InterContinental Park Lane Hotel
• 3 nights at The Newbury Manor Hotel
• 8 Full English breakfasts
• 2 dinners: Trader Vic’s and Newbury Manor
• Once and From Here to Eternity performances
• 1 High Tea at Highclere Castle (Downton Abbey)
• London Underground tube pass
• Guided tour of the English countryside by private deluxe motorcoach, including Stonehenge, Bath and Stratford-Upon-Avon
• Admission to Blenheim Palace
• Backstage tour of Royal Shakespeare Company in Stratford-Upon-Avon
• All taxes, service charges and hotel porterage
• $150 per person, tax deductible contribution to Virginia Repertory Theatre
• Fully escorted by Covington Travel
• DowntonAbbeyWithVaRepTrip Brochure (PDF) includes detailed itinerary and pricing.
• Final deadline is January 15, 2014
For more details, contact Dee Dee White at 804-747-7077 or firstname.lastname@example.org.