Reporting and Analysis
With our business travel reporting and analysis solutions, you’ll always know how your travel budget is performing.
Manage your business travel more effectively with detailed, easy-to-read reports that tell you:
- How and where your travel dollars are spent
- Whether your travel policies achieve your goals
- When and why opportunities to save money have been missed
We’ve provided a few sample reports below.
- Summary Reports â€”Receive a high-level view of travel data, based on the information that’s important to you. Sample: Executive Summary-ABC Corporation
- Cost Containment Reportsâ€”Monthly reports identify opportunities for managing overspend. With our reporting, you can take advantage of our negotiated rates with vendors to ensure the best value for every dollar.
- Benchmarkingâ€” Covington compares your program to other companies’ performance to help gauge and improve your ROI.
- Business Reportingâ€”Covington provides monthly or quarterly data configured to your specific parameters.
- Unused Ticket Trackingâ€”We keep track of unused non-refundable tickets purchased through Covington. Unused,Â exchanged and refunded tickets are recorded on individual traveler profiles and available for view online. Values, expiration dates,Â and airlines are indicated for your reference.
Sample: Unused Ticket Report – ABC Corporation
- Carbon Footprint Calculationsâ€”Support your organization’s green initiatives with reports that estimate CO2 emissions related to air, hotel and car bookings.
Sample: Combined CO2 Summary – ABC Corporation
- Travetsâ„˘â€”This graphics app provides a visual snapshot of the data and allows users to view targeted areas of their travel program in rotating pie charts, interactive maps and graphs.
Call our Account Management team at 804-747-7077 or click below so we can better assist you.