A THEATRE CELEBRATION
with Bruce Miller, VA Rep’s Founding Producer, and Phil Whiteway, Managing Director
Please join us as we lead our 13th annual Theatre Celebration Tour.
We’ll share all our backstage insights as we take you to the very BEST of London!
- Pre-tour get-together at VA Repertory
- Roundtrip economy class airfare Richmond/London
- Roundtrip transfers London Heathrow Airport/hotel
- 6 nights at the Amba Hotel Charing Cross (4 stars) in the heart of the Theatre District
- Full English breakfast daily
- Lunch on arrival at The Royal Windsor Restaurant
- Dinner at The Sherlock Holmes Pub
- Farewell dinner at Tuttons Brasserie in Covent Garden
- 6-day London Pass with entry into 80+ top attractions
- 6-day Tube Pass
- Hop-on-hop-off London City Tour
- Guided tour of Windsor Castle
- Guided walking tour of Shakespeare’s London: Southwark Cathedral, The George Inn, “The Golden Hinde” and Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre
- Prime seats for two top shows, enhanced by Bruceâ€™s fun and informative pre-show discussions
- Phil’s guided “how-to” introduction to Leicester Square – London’s half-price ticket booth
- Free time for more shows, shopping, touring on your own
- Fully escorted by a Covington Travel trip director
- Hotel porterage, all taxes and service charges
- $150 per person, tax-deductible contribution to VA Rep
Throughout the week, informal/optional â€śtube toursâ€ť to a variety of popular attractions including Westminster Abbey, St. Paulâ€™s Cathedral, the Tower of London, Churchillâ€™s Cabinet War Rooms, the Changing of the Royal Horse Guards, The View from The Shard, St. Martin-in-the-Fields, Carnaby Street shopping district and more! Entry fees apply to attractions not covered by the London Pass.
(Second show to be announced)
LAND PRICE PER PERSON
- $2,895.00 double occupancy
- $3,970.00 single occupancy
Roundtrip coach class on Delta Air Lines from Richmond $1,155.00 per person
- Airfare surcharges and taxes are subject to change.
- Business/First-class airfares upon request.
- Pre/Post-tour flights upon request.
For a complete itinerary, please complete the form below or contact Dee Dee White at 804-747-4129.