Reporting & Analysis
Understanding your Travel Program
At Covington, we will provide you with reporting, so you always know how your travel program is performing.Â With our business travel reporting and analysis solutions, we’ll use the tools that best fit your program.
Your company can access the largest live benchmarking database in the travel industry to instantly analyze your corporate travel ROI. The reporting will provide you and your team with insights regarding your budget, goals, and performance of your travel management program.
Covington utilizes the iBank Reporting system which offers hundreds of standard and user-defined reports on-demand or on a scheduled basis. iBank reporting allows you to focus on Spend Analysis, Supplier Management, Policy/Risk Management, Activity Management, Spend Management, and Reconciliation Analysis.
Manage your business travel more effectively with detailed, easy-to-read reports:
- How and where your travel dollars are spent
- Whether your travel policies achieve your goals
- When and why opportunities to save money have been missed
Here are some examples of reporting options:Â
- Summary Reports â€”Receive a high-level view of travel data, based on the information that’s important to you.
- Cost Containment Reportsâ€”Monthly reports identify opportunities for managing overspend. With our reporting, you can take advantage of our negotiated rates with vendors to ensure the best value for every dollar.
- Benchmarkingâ€” Covington compares your program to other companies’ performance to help gauge and improve your ROI.
- Business Reportingâ€”Covington provides monthly or quarterly data configured to your specific parameters.
- Unused Ticket Trackingâ€”We keep track of unused non-refundable tickets purchased through Covington. Unused, exchanged and refunded tickets are recorded on individual traveler profiles and available for view online. Values, expiration dates, and airlines are indicated for your reference.
- Carbon Footprint Calculationsâ€”Support your organization’s green initiatives with reports that estimate CO2 emissions related to air, hotel and car bookings.
- Travetsâ„˘â€”This graphics app provides a visual snapshot of the data and allows users to view targeted areas of their travel program in rotating pie charts, interactive maps and graphs.
Call our Account Management team at 804-747-7077 or click below so we can better assist you.