Where Will You Sail Next?Â
Here are some tempting cruise specials to inspire your next cruising adventure. These handpicked offerings range from intimate journeys along storied rivers to multi-city hops on mega-ships.
Representing more than 50 cruise lines, ask Covington Cruise Experts for special offers not shown on this page. Rates and availability change frequently so please check back with us often!
Virtuoso Voyages with Exclusive BenefitsÂ
You can alsoÂ search by Destination, Dates, and Cruise Length for Virtuoso Voyager Sailings and other itineraries.
AZAMARA CLUB CRUISES | Complimentary Shore ExcursionsÂ
Azamara Club Cruises is the more inclusive sister of the Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruise family. Azamara falls into the boutique luxury category because of their smaller ship size, personalized service style, inclusive amenities, and destination immersion.
Go deeper into the history, heritage, and landscape of France, Alaska, or Israel by land or sea.Â With specially designed voyages, you’ll enjoy smaller, less-traveled ports. Plus overnight stays and activities that immerse you in local life.
Play the GameÂ | Cruise the World
Perfect days on the fairways are arranged for you by Perry Golf on this collection of world-wide voyages. Here is Azamara’s Perry Golf Flyer with a complete listing ofÂ 2019- 2020 voyages.
- Scotland, Ireland & England Golf Cruise: July 17, 2019 – 12 nights
- Iberian Peninsula Golf Cruise: Sep 5, 2019 – 9 nights
- South African Golf Cruise: Jan 21, 2020 – 10 nights
- Baltic Sea Golf Cruise: June 8, 2020 – 15 nights
HOLLAND AMERICA LINE |Â Savor the Journey
Welcome to Holland America Line, the only cruise line dedicated to explorers, foodies and music lovers who want to pursue these passions on all seven seas and continents on perfectly sized, refreshingly uncrowded ships filled with one-of-a-kind experiences. Come, Savor the Journey.
10 Nights | Mediterranean RivierasÂ
Koningsdam | Departs August 21, 2019
Rome | Cartagena, Spain | Malaga, Spain | Barcelona, Spain | Marseille ( Provence), France, Monte Carlo, Monaco | Florence/Pisa, Italy | Rome, Italy
- Oceanview Fares from $1,999 per person, double occupancy.
- Complimentary Exclusive: Up to $50 shipboard credit per stateroom Plus dinner for two at Pinnacle Grill and Canaletto (Veranda or Suite)
OCEANIA CRUISESÂ – Finest Cuisine at Sea
Discover Oceaniaâ€™s distinctive blend of culinary cruising and culturally rich destinations on a port-intensive voyage that features overnight visits and extended evening stays. Focus on your well-being with new healthy living options, including Canyon Ranch spa cuisine, a raw juice and smoothie bar, and exclusive wellness tours.
10 Nights | Artisans & Explorers
Sirena| Departs July 5, 2019
Lisbon | PortimĂŁo | Seville (overnight) | Palma de Mallorca | Barcelona | Saint-Tropez | Monte Carlo | Porto Santo Stefano | Rome
- Oceanview fares from $2,899 per person, double occupancy.
- Complimentary Exclusive Amenity: Prepaid gratuities
PRINCESS CRUISESÂ – Escape Completely
Princess immerses you in the Great Land with its award-winning North to Alaska program. Take an unforgettable rail journey to the summit of White Pass in Yukon, Canada; search for black bears on an Animal Planet excursion; or reel in a fish on select Princess excursions and let the shipâ€™s chef prepare it for your dinner.
11 Days | Denali ExplorerÂ Â
Royal Princess | Various Departures May – Sept 2019 & 2020
Vancouver, BC, Canada to Fairbanks, Alaska
3 Days at Denali National Park | 2 Days in Fairbanks, Alaska
- Mini-Suites fares from $2,799 per person, double occupancy.*
- Complimentary Exclusive: $50 shipboard credit per stateroom and Soda & More Package for 3rd & 4th passengers
*Ask Covington’s cruise experts for rates and availability.
13 Nights | Canada & Colonial America
Caribbean Princess | Departs July 27, 2019
Ft. Lauderdale | Charleston | New York | Newport | Boston | Bar Harbor | St. John | Halifax | Sydney | QuĂ©bec City
- Balcony Fares from $2,799 per person, double occupancy;Â third and fourth guest fares from $279.
- Complimentary Exclusive: $50 shipboard credit per stateroom
Windstar takes travelers far away from the crowds and long lines. Each ultra-sleek ship carries you closer to hidden harbors and secluded ports with longer calls, more overnights, and more opportunities for authentic experiences. Delight in onboard cooking demonstrations featuring James Beard Foundation chefsâ€™ recipes, and dine on fresh, locally sourced cuisine throughout your journey.
7 Nights | Dreams of Tahiti
Wind Spirit | Departures April 18 – Sept. 26, 2019
Papeete, Tahiti | Moorea | Raiatea | Bora Bora | Huahine | Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia.
- Oceania Fares from $2,299 per person, double occupancy.
- Complimentary Exclusive: $150 shipboard credit per person.
VIKING CRUISESÂ | $350 Shipboard Credit on Select Sailings
Fairy-tale castles, grand cathedrals, historic cities, medieval towns and spectacular scenery combine to make the Rhine one of Europeâ€™s best-loved rivers. From Amsterdam and Cologne to Basel, the enchanting, Viking CruisesÂ® Rhine Getaway itinerary presents all the highlights of the legendary Rhine in just eight days.
7 Nights | Rhine Getaway
Departures available throughout 2019 |Â Amsterdam to Basel
- Â Complimentary Exclusive Amenity: $350 shipboard credit per stateroom and bottle of wine on select sailings.
- Ask Covington travel advisors for the best available fares.
Call our Cruise Experts at 804-747-7077 or click below to inquire about special offers, rates, and itineraries for any cruise line. Please note that the rates shown on this page are subject to change without notice. Airfare is additional.Â We look forward to working with you.