Escorted Tours and Vacation Packages
Ready to explore someplace new—or return to a favorite destination? Perhaps you’d like to trace your roots on genealogical trips? Or find a villa perfectly suited to your group’s style and size? A Covington advisor can arrange a vacation package customized to your specific needs.
- A terrific way to capital-hop through Europe or travel China’s Silk Road, each tour group is escorted by an experienced guide who is familiar with the area’s history and points of interest, so you never miss an important sight or event. There’s no stress of getting lost or managing local transportation because you have a dedicated tour guide to take care of every detail.
- If you prefer independent travel, Covington vacation advisors will customize an itinerary for you using our trusted Virtuoso partners to ensure a seamless vacation. Each member of our team is happy to share their vast personal travel knowledge and insight. What’s more, our global network of local operators can make even more suggestions for off-the-beaten path highlights.
- Whether you’re looking for adventure, relaxation, or a romantic getaway, vacation packages are a great way to include the core elements of your trip into one price. Bundling airfare, hotel accommodations, and transportation into one package is often a cost-effective option. But that doesn’t mean your vacation has to be cookie-cutter style. We can create a customized vacation package based on your individual preferences.
- Overnight accommodations come in a wide range of styles and prices, from boutique hotels to luxury resorts, or glamping on a ranch to sleeping in a glass-domed suite under the northern lights. At all-inclusive resorts such as Sandals for honeymooners and Beaches for families, you don’t worry about paying for meals, beverages, or entertainment. At other resorts, you select the meal plan that suits you. We’ll help you select the perfect hotel or resort in any price range, with amenities to match any interests.
- For the ultimate luxury vacation, choose a private villa in destinations such as the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, and Europe. Villas are great for parties of any size who want privacy and luxury. Order the services you want, be that a chef to come in and cook, or a pre-stocked refrigerator. Private villas are incredibly romantic for an intimate getaway, but some accommodate up to 20 people, making them an excellent value for extended family vacations or a group of friends.
Let a Covington vacation advisor manage all the details, so you can enjoy a worry-free vacation.
Globus Lost Canyons of the Southwest was truly one of our favorite trips. Of course seeing the Grand Canyon was breathtaking, the whole trip was spectacular. It takes you off the beaten path. At a lot of our stops, we were the only tour bus. Some unique stops were 4 wheel jeep ride thru Canyon de Chelly, Botanical Gardens in Scottsdale, Petrified Forest, painted desert, Meteor Crater, two wonderful train rides, and standing on the corner in Winslow Arizona (such a fine site to see!). We highly recommend this trip and Globus has some of the best tour guides and bus drivers – a top-notch company.