- Baggage policies for most airlines
- Airline Fee Guide for ticket changes and bag fees for domestic and international travel.
- Safe-to-Go dual mobile itinerary updates and travel alerts
- Travel insurance: Vacation coverage to protect your investment
- Visas & Passport services from our partner, CIBT
Trusted Traveler Programs
Department of Homeland Services (DHS) operates four separate Trusted Traveler programs designed to make the airport security process and entry into the U.S. more efficient for approved members. Each program has a different travel security focus, so we’ve compiled a comparison to help you determine which Trusted Traveler program is right for you.
- Trusted Traveler Program Descriptions
- Trusted Traveler Program Chart
- TSA Pre-Check application
- Global Entry application
Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)
The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) is a free service to allow U.S. citizens and nationals traveling abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
On The Go
- Currency Converter
- CDC Health Alerts
- Seat Guru
- Trip Lingo
- TSA Warnings & Alerts
- Weather Alerts
- World Clock
Call us at 804-747-7077 or please complete the below form so we can better assist you.