The following platforms support Covington’s travel itineraries:
Concur Mobile can help you manage business travel itineraries from the convenience of your smartphone, giving you freedom and flexibility on the go and is only available to clients using the Concur Online System and used with the BlackBerry, Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
Getting started is easy. Simply follow these three steps:
- Make sure your Concur user profile includes a valid credit card number, billing address, home address, and mobile phone number.
- Download Concur Mobile
- Android users install the Concur Mobile application from Google Play.
- Apple iPhone and IPad users download the application from the App Store.
- BlackBerry® users download the application from BlackBerry App World.
- Set up a Mobile PIN
To Log into Concur Mobile, enter your User Name and Mobile PIN.
Concur can be used for the following:
- Capture policy violations
- Check weather conditions
- Check your flight status
- Complete online check-in
- View your itinerary
- Map locations for Hotel, Car rental and obtain driving directions
- Search (GPS-supported), book and cancel: Hotel, Car rental, and Taxi
- View vendor details
- Click here for an overview of Concur Mobile Assistant.
TripIt organizes travel plans into an itinerary that has all of your trip details in one place offering full calendar integration and custom itinerary options such as maps, directions, and recommendations.
Fully integrated into the Concur system, the basic free version of TripIt is available through your Concur profile by going to the iTunes or Google Play app store or to www.TripIt.com.