Treat yourself to a journey of a lifetime on select from the best trans-ocean or world voyages. Choose from shorter segments exploring the globe or create your own extended journey depending on your interests.
Immerse yourself in fascinating cultures and explore the diverse wonders of South America, Antarctica, the South Pacific, the Great Barrier Reef, Australia, Asia, India, the Middle East and the Mediterranean.
For both trans-ocean and world cruises, you’ll find a large of selection of destinations and cruise lengths that vary by cruise line. When you book through your Covington travel advisor, you’ll have access to exclusive offers such as Virtuoso Voyages amenities, shipboard credits and more!
- Experience the romantic and sophisticated way to travel between America and Europe. Spring and autumn are the peak season, as cruise lines reposition ships between the Mediterranean and the Caribbean.
- Cunard Line offers quintessential Atlantic crossings between New York and England on the stately Queen Mary 2, where you can experience the “new golden age of ocean travel.”
- If you prefer a trans-ocean cruise, you can indulge on a South America & Antarctica voyage or circumnavigate the Pacific Ocean and explore the Pacific Rim on a grand Asia & Australia Voyage. Or enjoy the allure of a Southern Sea voyage between Lisbon and Miami with the welcoming shores of the topics.
- On Crystal Cruises, indulge on a 19-day journey from Los Angeles to Sydney, with three days to explore Hawaii’s famed beaches.
- Every day is a new adventure as you explore the world’s most exciting destinations. Across seven continents, enjoy extended stays in enchanting ports and the opportunity to explore the diverse wonders of the world. 110-day full world cruises are available, as well as shorter world cruise segments of 59 days or less.
- On Holland America Line, journey on a 68-day South America & Antarctica voyage and witness the surreal beauty of ice-blue glaciers and golden beaches.