Astounding Natural Beauty and Fabulous Cities
There are some truly epic reasons to book a Canada vacation. Canada’s great cities include Vancouver, Montreal, and Toronto – places to explore fantastic restaurants, culture, and shopping. Beyond the cities, Canada’s natural beauty is amazing, from snowy peaks and sandy beaches to rainforests and crystal-clear lakes. Skiers love Whistler, which forms North Americaâ€™s largest ski area. In the east, Cape Breton embraces cliffs and river canyons, and the Bay of Fundy boasts the highest tides in the world.
Nova Scotia Self Drive Tours
Discover the many highlights of Nova Scotia at your own pace. Visit Halifaxâ€™s historic buildings, tour the famed Cabot Trail of Cape Breton Island, delight in picturesque Prince Edward Island, and explore the historic fortress town of Louisbourg (a Canadian Signature Experience).
10- to 17-day Self-Drive Tours from $1,301* include:
- Superior grade hotel accommodations and provincial taxes
- Bay Ferry Tolls
- Brier Island whale watching
- Historic Sites Pass: Halifax Citadel, Fortress of Louisbourg, Port-Royal, Alexander Graham Bell, Anne of Green Gables house, and more
*Rates are subject to change without notice. Price is per person based on double occupancy. Airfare, rental car, and road tolls not included. Ask your Covington agent for the best available rates.
Canadaâ€™s Capital Cities plus Niagara Falls with Tauck
Explore four distinctly different capital cities in eastern Canada â€“ Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec City, each with its own unique personality and cultural background. Enjoy guided cultural exploration, special experiences, cruises, and stays at fabulous hotels on this unforgettable trip.
10 Day Escorted Tour from $3,990* includes:
- A private docent-led tour in the Royal Ontario Museum, with dinner in the Eaton Court
- A luncheon cruise through the Thousand Islands, rich in history and scenic beauty
- Guided sightseeing tours in Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City and historic ĂŽle dâ€™OrlĂ©ans
- A catamaran cruise at Niagara Falls and a visit to Niagara-on-the-Lake
- A visit to a QuĂ©becois sugar shack & a gondola ride at magnificent Montmorency Falls
- Multiple-night stays in landmark Fairmont hotels in Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec City
- 20 meals, service charges, gratuities to local guides, admission fees, taxes, and porterage
2019 departures from May â€“ September from $4,290*
*Rates are subject to change without notice.Â Price is per person based on double occupancy. Airfare additional.Â Ask your Covington agent for the best available rates.
Remote Luxury at Clayoquot Wilderness Resort
Experience â€śluxury gone wildâ€ť at Clayoquot Wilderness Resort, one of the worldâ€™s finest eco-destinations situated on the wild west coast of Vancouver Island, British Columbia. The resort is accessible only by seaplane, helicopter or boat and is fashioned after the great camps of the golden age of travel.
3-, 4-, and 7-night Vacations from $3,705* include:
- Round trip seaplane transfers from Vancouver to the resort
- Luxury tented accommodation â€“ complimentary upgrade to Covington travelers*
- All gourmet meals including snacks and alcoholic beverages
- $100 Spa Credit â€“ exclusive amenity to Covington travelers
- Candlelit evening turn-down service
- Guided activities and equipment: horseback riding, ocean and freshwater fishing, whale and bear watching, relaxation massage, yoga, canoeing, sea-kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, mountain biking, hiking, wilderness skills workshops, and yes, even paintball!
*Rates are subject to change without notice. Sample rate is per person for 3-night Hillside Classic Tent based on double occupancy. Quoted in USD and subject to currency fluctuation. Accommodation upgrade is subject to availability upon arrival. Resort taxes, government fees, gratuities, and airfare to Vancouver are additional.
Contact our vacation experts for more details at 804-747-7077 or complete the short below for more details.