Astounding Natural Beauty and Fabulous Cities
There are some truly epic reasons to book a Canada vacation. Canada’s great cities include Vancouver, Montreal, and Toronto – places to explore fantastic restaurants, culture, and shopping. Beyond the cities, Canada’s natural beauty is amazing, from snowy peaks and sandy beaches to rainforests and crystal-clear lakes. Skiers love Whistler, which forms North America’s largest ski area. In the east, Cape Breton embraces cliffs and river canyons, and the Bay of Fundy boasts the highest tides in the world.
Nova Scotia Self Drive Tours
Discover the many highlights of Nova Scotia at your own pace. Visit Halifax’s historic buildings, tour the famed Cabot Trail of Cape Breton Island, delight in picturesque Prince Edward Island, and explore the historic fortress town of Louisbourg (a Canadian Signature Experience).
10- to 17-day Self-Drive Tours include:
- Superior grade hotel accommodations and provincial taxes
- Bay Ferry Tolls
- Brier Island whale watching
- Historic Sites Pass: Halifax Citadel, Fortress of Louisbourg, Port-Royal, Alexander Graham Bell, Anne of Green Gables house, and more
Canada’s Capital Cities plus Niagara Falls with Tauck
Explore four distinctly different capital cities in eastern Canada – Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec City, each with its own unique personality and cultural background. Enjoy guided cultural exploration, special experiences, cruises, and stays at fabulous hotels on this unforgettable trip.
10 Day Escorted Tour includes:
- A private docent-led tour in the Royal Ontario Museum, with dinner in the Eaton Court
- A luncheon cruise through the Thousand Islands, rich in history and scenic beauty
- Guided sightseeing tours in Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City and historic Île d’Orléans
- A catamaran cruise at Niagara Falls and a visit to Niagara-on-the-Lake
- A visit to a Québecois sugar shack & a gondola ride at magnificent Montmorency Falls
- Multiple-night stays in landmark Fairmont hotels in Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec City
- 20 meals, service charges, gratuities to local guides, admission fees, taxes, and porterage
Remote Luxury at Clayoquot Wilderness Resort
Experience “luxury gone wild” at Clayoquot Wilderness Resort, one of the world’s finest eco-destinations situated on the wild west coast of Vancouver Island, British Columbia. The resort is accessible only by seaplane, helicopter or boat and is fashioned after the great camps of the golden age of travel.
- Package includes:
- Round trip seaplane transfers from Vancouver to the resort
- Luxury tented accommodation – complimentary upgrade to Covington travelers*
- All gourmet meals including snacks and alcoholic beverages
- $100 Spa Credit – exclusive amenity to Covington travelers
- Candlelit evening turn-down service
- Guided activities and equipment: horseback riding, ocean and freshwater fishing, whale and bear watching, relaxation massage, yoga, canoeing, sea-kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, mountain biking, hiking, wilderness skills workshops, and yes, even paintball!