Our Commitment to Customers
On behalf of the entire Covington Travel team, we wish you good health and safety during this unprecedented time. Covington’s staff is fully operational with the majority of our staff working safely from home and can be reached by work phone or email for anything that you need. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate through this together.
Now more than ever, we are committed to providing our customers with transparent and regular updates so you can stay healthy and make informed travel decisions. On a daily basis, we are monitoring the global situation very closely with reliable resources and update this information as soon as it is available. We are doing everything we can to support our clients and your business.
Preparing and Responding to Travel Disruptions
- Our management team is following the advice from authoritative sources such as the CDC, the World Health Organization and the U.S. State Department.
- We receive daily updates from our supplier partners so we have the most credible information at hand.
- We are working closely with our supplier partners to keep abreast of their relaxed change penalty policies (put in place to give you the flexibility to book now and modify your plans later if needed.)
- Our agents are monitoring departure lists and reaching out to travelers to arrange alternative plans.
- Here are the updated policies for Travelex Insurance and Allianz Travel Insurance for your reference.
- We are currently assisting clients who wish to change their travel plans and need travel assistance.
Trusted Travel Links & Resources
Centers for Disease and Control and Prevention (CDC)
World Health Organization (WHO)
US Department of State Travel Advisories
US Re-entry Airport List from DHS
Entry Restrictions by Country
US Airlines Announce New Requirements for Wearing Masks
How Do Airline Change & Cancellation Waivers Work?
Does Travel Insurance Cover Coronavirus Cancellations?
Updated COVID-19 Airline and Train Policies
Suppliers Provide a Higher Standard of Cleanliness
Safe Travels Stamp of Approval
The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) has specifically designed a new Global Safety Stamp of Approval that will allow travelers to recognize governments and businesses around the world which have adopted globally standardized health and hygiene protocols – so consumers can experience ‘Safe Travels’.
Eligible businesses such as hotels, restaurants, airlines, cruise lines, tour operators, restaurants, outdoor shopping, transportation, and airports will be able to use the stamp once the health and hygiene protocols, outlined by the WTTC, have been implemented. Destinations will also help to award the stamp of approval to local suppliers.
DELTA AIR LINES
GLOBAL HOTEL CHAINS
Several Global Hotels Chains Apply COVID-19 Hotel Cleanliness
Thanks for your understanding, loyalty, and support as we continue to monitor this ever-changing global situation.