Crystal Cruises: Explore the World’s Best Ships
OCEAN | RIVER | YACHT | EXPEDITION
Did you know that Crystal has more awards than any other cruise line in history, including “World’s Best” acclaim from the readers of Condé Nast Traveler?
Aboard the inimitable Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity, you’ll relish all-inclusive luxury, with included gratuities, select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits, one complimentary specialty dining experience, daily high tea service, engaging entertainment and enrichment, and 24-hour in-suite dining. Whether by sea, river, land, and air, Crystal Cruises has redefined the way the world views luxury travel.
Emerging from their longest-ever makeovers, Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity will feature more innovative dining options with expanded specialty venues and open-seating, more state-of-the-art technologies including free, unlimited Wi-Fi, and spacious new suites and penthouses.
Replacing existing staterooms, the newly added accommodations will reduce guest capacity to further increase the ships’ already generous service and space ratios to be among the loftiest in luxury travel.
While onboard you can select from eight elegant dining venues serving international flavors, modern cuisine, casual tastes, and specialties from Master Chef Nobu Matsuhisa. In addition, their Star Service features the most highly awarded staff at sea, certified Master Sommeliers, “Les Clefs d’Or” affiliated concierges and one of the highest crew-to-guest ratios in the industry.
Join Crystal Cruises on itineraries from South America, Australia and Hawaii to Northern Europe, the Mediterranean and the Holy Lands. With hundreds of ports in dozens of countries across seven continents, every great journey begins and ends with Crystal.
Enrich your travels with Crystal’s Experiences of Discovery® — a curated collection of themed voyages and iconic global events by Ocean, River and Yacht. From food, wine and wellness to music, theatre, and film, Crystal’s Theme Cruises feature noted experts and celebrated personalities on board to educate and entertain. Crystal Wine & Food Festival® sailings attract the hottest stars of the culinary world, while Crystal on Broadway voyages showcase top talent from premiere shows.
All-Inclusive Onboard Amenities
• Acclaimed cuisine in several open-seating and reservation only venues
• Specialty Dining
• Unlimited fine wines, champagne, and premium spirits
• Complimentary Unlimited WiFi/Internet access
• Crystal Visions Enrichment Program featuring interactive presentations by renowned authors, celebrities, ambassadors and destination experts
• All gratuities for dining, housekeeping, and bar throughout the ship
• Sodas, bottled water, juices and more!
When you book select Crystal Cruises through your Covington Travel Advisor, you’ll enhance your cruise, build wonderful memories and enjoy Exclusive Voyage benefits.
THE CRYSTAL RIVER DIFFERENCE
The rivers of Europe have never known such luxury and accommodation and now, there’s even more to love.
Crystal River Cruises has two new all-suite, all-balcony river ships, Crystal Debussy and Crystal Ravel which mark yet another extraordinary expansion of our spacious, state-of-the-art river fleet.
Here, every aspect of your Crystal sojourn is unparalleled, from personal butler service and all-inclusive amenities to Michelin-inspired farm-to-table cuisine and an abundance of overnight stays. Together, they create an elevated, highly personalized journey unlike any river cruise that’s come before.
Crystal River Cruises Signature Hallmarks
• Farm-to-table dining featuring Crystal’s innovative and acclaimed six-star cuisine with regionally-inspired menus
• Unlimited fine wines, champagnes, premium spirits, beers and unlimited soft drinks and bottled water in-suite
• 24-hour room service
• The only river cruise line to include European Butler service for every room category
• The only all-suite river ships in Europe; every suite featuring a king-size bed, most with walk-in closets
• Complimentary Wi-Fi plus high-tech in-suite amenities including bedside iPad directory
• Complimentary shipboard and shoreside gratuities
• Complimentary airport transfers between the airport and the river ship on days of embarkation and disembarkation
• Unmatched collection of Crystal Complimentary Adventures ashore in each destination: cultural, active and overland options
• Complimentary Crystal Signature Event on every itinerary
When you book a Crystal River Cruise with Covington, guests receive a complimentary $200 per person shipboard credit.
CRYSTAL YACHT EXPEDITION CRUISES
Introducing Crystal Cruises’ luxurious boutique hotel on water. Unhampered by crowds. Much like a private club, a coveted inner sanctum. And once on board, nothing compares to the impromptu pleasures of yachting as Crystal Esprit navigates the world’s most exclusive harbors.
Hosting just 62 adventure-seeking travelers, the award-winning Crystal Esprit is ideally suited to explore the glamorous harbors and exclusive beaches of the sun-soaked West Indies, and the yachting havens of the Adriatic.
Amidst a casually elegant ambiance that fosters an intimate camaraderie on board, guests enjoy a superior standard of service and boutique indulgences including Michelin star-inspired cuisine and an endless pour of fine wines, champagnes, and spirits. In both the West Indies and the Adriatic, 7-day itineraries are easily combinable for 14-day escapes.
Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises Signature Hallmarks
• All-suite, butler-serviced accommodations
• Unlimited fine wines, champagnes, premium spirits and beers, as well as all coffees, soft drinks and bottled water in-suite
• All gratuities, shipboard and shoreside
• Michelin star-inspired, farm-to-table dining
• Complimentary Crystal Adventures ® in nearly every port of call
• Fitness facilities with Technogym® fitness equipment and outdoor yoga
Swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, paddleboarding, and jet skiing from yacht’s marina platform**
• Exclusive optional water toys: submersible and Wider 32 speedboat**
• Complimentary Wi-Fi/Internet access
**Extra charges apply