Discover the Cunard Experience
Queen Elizabeth | Queen Mary 2 | Queen Victoria
A vacation with Cunard is all about relaxation and making exactly what you want of your day. With that in mind you shouldn’t need to worry about paying for things like food and entertainment. As with an all inclusive holiday, your food is included in the price of your cruise as well as most activities and entertainment.
Join one of Cunard’s specially created event cruises which have been tailor-made to bring popular themes to life and further enhance your Cunard experience. These unique event cruises include expert speakers, insightful activities and exclusive events on board plus an array of related bespoke shore excursions in selected ports of call.
Find out How to Explore the World on Cunard Cruises
For cruisers, historians, and Anglophiles, the mere mention of Cunard cruises instantly conjures up images of the iconic black-hull and red-stack ships steaming across the Atlantic. Queen Mary 2 and her predecessors, have been transporting passengers from Great Britain to North America and back in comfort and elegance for 178 years. But did you know that Cunard also offers carefully curated voyages to some of the most fascinating regions on the earth? Find out how to explore the World on Cunard Cruises on the Travel Maestro blog.
If time doesn’t allow you to explore the globe on one of Cunard’s legendary World Cruises, then an Exotic Cruise is a perfect way to explore the world’s most stunning destinations in total luxury and comfort.
Explore unique destinations such as Bora Bora, the Whitsunday Islands and Ko Samui, allowing you to experience many diverse sights and cultural experiences. Each itinerary is filled with a sense of adventure and the thrill of exploring the unknown – from bustling markets in world cities to local delights off the beaten track – enhanced by the comfort in which you arrive.
• A choice of Britannia, Britannia Club, Princess Grill and Queens Grill staterooms and suites.
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available in the main restaurants
• 24-hour room service
• Traditional afternoon tea is served each day in the Queens Room
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks along with tea, coffee, water and fruit juice are all available 24 hours a day at the buffet restaurants.
• Comedy and drama shows, Shakespeare classics and spectacular musical productions
• Cunard Insights talks by well -known celebrities and experts.
• Music and Dancing
Health & Well-being
• Full equipped gym and sports court for football, deck tennis, basketball
• A choice of swimming pools and whirlpool spas
• Fully equipped gym