Oceania Cruises provides guests with the finest cuisine at sea, exceptional personalized service, elegant accommodations, and award-winning itineraries, all for an exceptional value. Visit boutique ports and seaside villages that larger ships cannot access and enjoy overnight and extended stays for in-depth exploration andÂ relaxed touring.
The Finest Cuisine at SeaÂ
Oceania’s culinary team, led by Master Chef Jacques PÃ©pin, creates memorable epicurean experiences at a choice of dining venues that are always complimentary. Discover Oceania’s distinctive blend of culinary cruising and culturally rich destinations which include culinary tours, cooking classes and more.
- Talented and innovative chefs selected from the world’s best restaurants.
- Discover the secrets of regional cuisine as you shop in local markets with master chefs.
- Enjoy a guided tour that highlights regional cuisine and traditional recipe preparation.
- Learn professional cooking techniques and a variety of recipes in hands-on culinary classes.
Canyon Ranch Spa Club
Elevate your well-being to new heights with unrivaled wellness options aboard the ships at the Canyon Ranch Spa Club.Â® Lose yourself in deep relaxation with a signature Canyon Stone massage or ease into the soothing waters of the private, open-air whirlpool spa.
- Wellness Tours inspired by Canyon Ranch, offer authentic well-being explorations ashore in inspiring hand-picked locales around the world.
- Complimentary yoga, Pilates, indoor cycling, aerobics and fitness classes.
- Extensive Vegan menus in the Grand Dining Room and raw juice and smoothie bar.
Luxury and Spacious Accommodations
Every suite and stateroom features the Prestige Tranquility Bed, stylish furnishings, luxurious linens, plush towels, custom-milled French and Italian toiletries. Complimentary 24 hour Butler room service is available to all cabins along with twice-daily maid service and free unlimited soft drinks and bottled water replenished daily in your refrigerated mini-bar. Full size tub and shower is available on select staterooms and ships.
Oceania Cruises expanded six-ship fleet provides greater flexibility to offer a mix of classic and off-the-beaten-path ports and capture the imagination of even the most seasoned traveler.
Oceania Culinary Discovery Tours
Oceania Cruises has designed a collection of unique Culinary Discovery Toursâ„¢ that take guests to shop local markets with a master chef, taste the true flavors of the region in local homes and restaurants, and then teach them techniques of the local cuisine in a cooking class back onboard in the Bon AppÃ©tit Culinary Center.
Learn more about the Oceania Culinary Discovery Tours in Spain, Greece, Italy, France and Finland on our Travel Maestro blog.