Cornerstone iBank Reporting System
Covington uses the iBank Reporting system which offers hundreds of standard and user- defined reports on demand or on a scheduled basis. iBank reporting allows you to focus on Spend Analysis, Supplier Management, Policy/Risk Management, Activity Management, Spend Management, and Reconciliation Analysis.
With Covington, your company can access the largest live benchmarking database in the travel industry to instantly analyze your corporate travel ROI. Travel GPA® is the first product to provide real-time, in-depth dashboard and benchmarking analysis on corporate travel spend.
Reporting and Analysis
Manage your business travel more effectively with Covington's detailed, easy-to-read reports that tell you:
- How and where your travel dollars are spent
- Whether your travel policies achieve your goals
- When and why opportunities to save money have been missed
These reports, prepared by our responsive corporate services staff, ensure that you always know how your business travel budget is performing. Click any report name for a sample.
- Summary Reports—Receive a high-level view of travel data, based on the information that's important to you.
Monthly Executive Summary Sample
- Cost Containment Reports—Monthly reports identify opportunities for managing overspend. You can take advantage of our negotiated rates with vendors in addition to your own, to ensure the best value for every dollar.
Fare Savings/Lost Savings Sample Report
- Benchmarking— Covington compares your program to other companies' performance to help gauge and improve your ROI.
- Business Reporting—Covington provides monthly or quarterly data configured to your specific parameters.
- Unused Ticket Tracking—We keep track of unused non-refundable tickets purchased through Covington. Unused, exchanged and refunded tickets are recorded on individual traveler profiles and available for view online. Values, expiration dates and airlines are noted, so they don't go to waste.
Unused Ticket Sample Report
- Carbon Footprint Calculations—Support your organization's green initiatives with reports that estimate CO2 emissions related to air, hotel and car bookings.
CO2 Sample Report
- Travets™—This graphics app provides a visual snapshot of the data and allows users to view targeted areas of their travel program in rotating pie charts, interactive maps and graphs.
Contact our Business Travel Services team or call us at 800-922-9238, 804-747-7077.