Virtual Meetings: Catch the Digital Wave
The last five years has brought a meteoric rise in the use of digital media, from social applications like Twitter to technology advancements like the ubiquitous iPad. No doubt you’ve been invited to attend a webinar, podcast, virtual trade show or some form of digital meeting. The fact is, digital media is cost effective, time efficient and environmentally responsible. Read More
For ideas on how to add a virtual aspect to your next event, contact our creative Covington Meetings & Events team.
You want your event to be special, unusual—exciting! Even more important, you want it to be successful. Whether you're planning a fundraiser, awards dinner, teambuilding event or corporate outing, you have goals to achieve. Covington's Meeting & Event planners can help you get there—easily taking you from overworked to accolades.
Work with Covington to:
- Find the perfect venue
- Select and book talent
- Plan creative food and beverages
- Design spectacular décor
- Stay within your established budget
What type of event is on the horizon?
- Conventions—With a large number of attendees arriving for educational sessions, discussions and social events, a convention draws upon everything in an event planner's toolkit. Covington helps assure that no detail is overlooked.
- Trade Shows—These exhibitions can be as enormous as they are exciting. Finding the right venue for a trade show can be complicated—from identifying a destination that will ignite the industry down to determining the best flow of traffic around the booth floor.
- Summits—These focused gatherings often involve multiple formats, such as high-level executive meetings concurrent with training sessions. Site selection is critical to a summit's success.
- Product Launches—Brand-building events focused on stimulating interest in your products or services must mirror the tone and message of the brand. Covington excels at creating the right match and bringing the brand experience to life.
- Special Events—Whether a community awareness event or employee appreciation reception, Covington works with a variety of vendors—food and beverage, décor, entertainment, technology providers, transportation and more—to ensure that everything supports your message and meets your objectives. Covington excels at staying on top of the timing and communication critical to smooth execution.
- Fundraising Travel—Growing in popularity among charities and donor-supported organizations, fundraising travel encourages like-minded people to get together while raising money for a good cause. Covington will work with you to plan a cruise, a tour of Italy, a theater excursion to New York City—you name it.
Contact our Meeting & Events Planning Team or call us at 804-747-4197.