Where the Journey is as Impressive as the Destination
There’s no better way to discover the world’s most fascinating destinations than on an AmaWaterways river cruise. When you travel with AmaWaterways, you do more than simply visit a destination – you experience it in a truly authentic and in-depth way. It begins with a champagne welcome as you step aboard and meet the courteous crew and your fellow passengers, many of whom you will consider friends by the end of your journey.
AmaWaterways leads the way in Europe river cruising with award-winning river cruises on Europe’s Danube, Douro, Garonne, Main, Mosel, Rhine, Rhone, and Seine Rivers.
An AmaWaterways river cruise is an extraordinary journey where dramatic sights are met with innovative and luxurious ships. When you sail with AmaWaterways, you will experience the luxury of more: More ways to discover, more ways to indulge, and more onboard amenities. With an award-winning fleet, critically acclaimed dining, and your choice of unique excursions, you’ll have the trip of a lifetime on any of their river cruises.
Discover stunning scenery and a wealth of cultural treasures in Europe’s most renowned cities, and learn about the unsurpassed level of service and amenities that await you aboard AMAWaterway’s luxurious custom-designed ships.
Themed Wine Cruises
AmaWaterways was the first river cruise line to offer seasonal and themed cruises showcasing Europe’s acclaimed wine regions, with visits to historic vineyards and private cellars, wine and food pairings, and tastings overseen by expert wine hosts.
Add a unique, epicurean dimension to one of AmaWaterway’s European river cruises and treat your taste buds to an exceptional journey through Europe’s wine-growing regions.
Why Cruise with AmaWaterways?
Enjoy more memorable experiences, more space, and more choices for how to spend your time.
• This innovative fleet, inspired by luxury yachts, makes you feel as though you’re in a five-star, floating hotel
• Spacious twin balcony staterooms feature French and outside balconies for taking in the views
• Guided tours, including culturally immersive biking and hiking tours, are complimentary in every port
• There are plenty of choices for award-winning cuisine, in venues ranging from the Main Restaurant to The Chef’s Table
• Local wines and beer are served at lunch and dinner, and sparkling wine and fresh-squeezed juices at breakfast
• An excellent staff-to-guest ratio allows for the highest level of service for each and every guest
• Exclusive amenities, such as massage services and a sundeck pool, provide more ways to relax
• Your dedicated Cruise Manager provides exceptional service, ensuring you’re completely satisfied onboard and ashore