Norwegian Cruise Line: Explore the World, The Norwegian Way
See the World the Norwegian Way aboard their award-winning ships. Cruise to the pink sand beaches of Bermuda or through the islands of Hawaii. See the beauty and wilderness of Alaska or explore historic cities along the Mediterranean and Baltic Seas in Europe.
Enjoy Freestyle cruising with more choices to what to do and the freedom to set your own pace. Select from up to 20 different Freestyle dining options and 16 specialty dining options including Japanese teppanyaki and gourmet French.
Freestyle Cruising offers fun activities and events for the entire family. Norwegian’s revamped, complimentary youth program has age-appropriate, supervised creative play, sports and more.
While the kids are entertained at Splash Academy or Entourage you can enjoy some grown-up alone time such as spa treatments, specialty dining, fitness programs and entertainment such as the “Blue Man Group.” So it’s no wonder that Norwegian Cruise Line is voted among the top large-ship cruise lines for families in the Travel + Leisure Magazine.
• Family accommodations with connecting staterooms located near the children’s area.
• The Haven offers suites and villas with privacy, personal service and a deluxe array of complimentary amenities and is available on several of the ships.
• Solo travelers can enjoy staterooms designed and priced especially for them on several ships including the Norwegian Epic, Norwegian Breakaway and Norwegian Getaway.
• Select from up to 20 different Freestyle dining options and 16 specialty dining options including Japanese teppanyaki and gourmet French.
• World-class spas, salon services, hot tubs and relaxation pools.
• Wide-range of onboard entertainment such as the Blue Man Group and Cirque Dreams®.
• Featured activities include the Aqua Park with water slides, kid’s center; fully-equipped state-of-the-art fitness center with outdoor multi-sport complexes and Casinos at Sea.
NEW EUROPE CRUISETOURS
When you take one of Norwegian’s new Europe Cruisetours, you’ll delve deeper into the heart of Italy. With five unique Cruisetours, you’ll have the flexibility of more choices than any other cruise line.
Whether your exciting journey includes Norwegian Jade or Norwegian Epic, you’re sailing on “Europe’s Leading Cruise Line,” voted five years in a row by World Travel Awards.
Five Unique land & sea vacations
• European 4-star hotels in city center locations*
• Transfer from airport to hotel†
• Transfer to a pier on day of sailing
• English-speaking Italian Tour Manager throughout
• Sightseeing in modern air-conditioned motor coach
• Plenty of time for optional exploring on your own
• Whisper technology enhanced touring
• Meals as indicated
• Wine and mineral water with dinner
Learn more about The Haven, the private luxury suite on the Norwegian Epic and Jewel class ships on our Travel Maestro blog. Spacious suites and villas surround a secluded courtyard that has quiet places to dine, drink and relax. A private pool and sundeck, fitness area and hot tub are available only to Haven residents.
This exclusive enclave will provide 24-hour butler service, poolside valets and a dedicated Haven concierge to attend to guests’ every need or whim.
Contact our Covington cruise experts for specific rates and itineraries including 15-day Classic Italy from Venice, 14-day Wine & Art of Northern Italy and 11-day Rome & The Vatican.
NEW ALASKA CRUISETOURS
Choose from several cruisetour options aboard Norwegian Jewel or Norwegian Pearl.
Exclusive to Norwegian Cruisetours:
• All tours are fully escorted by local Alaskan guides.
• 4 and 5 night Cruisetours include a visit with an Iditarod Sled Dog Musher.
• All Cruisetours feature 2 nights in Denali.
• Alaska Railroad Adventure Class Railcars allow guests the freedom to dine where
and when they want – not on a pre-determined schedule.
• All Cruisetours have schedules that give guests plenty of time for optional tours.
Contact our Covington cruise experts for more details and availability.