Tauck Small Ships
Small is Big… onboard and ashore
Smaller ships mean bigger experiences. Our small ships are big on individualized service, special touches and comfort, making you feel like a welcomed guest the moment you come aboard. Intimate spaces invite conversation or quiet contemplation as you like. Whether you’re inside your cabin or out on your deck, ocean views beckon with adventures yet to come.
Tauck’s small ships go where larger vessels can’t, ensuring guests up-close vantage points without crowds. Their ships hold fewer guests so you get more personal attention in a club-like atmosphere, plus exclusive cultural experiences, dining ashore and shore excursions are all included!
Ponant’s sleek new limited-capacity yacht Le Bellot will provide Tauck guests with a truly intimate cruise experience. Le Soléal, is another example of a sleek yacht ideally suited for visiting ports that bigger ships can’t reach.
- Every detail on your cruise is taken care of so you connect ashore with people, places, and cultural traditions
- Shore excursions are a well-choreographed blend of cultural sightseeing and time at leisure to maximize your time.
- Exclusive cultural experiences are an important part of Tauck’s small ship cruising, many of them private for Tauck guests only
- Dining ashore is included, providing a genuine taste of regional cuisine
- Virtually every cruise expense is included in one up-front price
- No options sold
- All shore excursions are included, led by Tauck Directors and local guides
- All gratuities to Tauck Directors, ship staff, local guides and luggage handling included
Intimate, Club-like Atmosphere
- 40-264 guests aboard Tauck’s yachts and expeditionary vessels – comfortable, relaxed, personalized cruising
- Cruise to small islands, hidden harbors and exclusive ports of call where big ships can’t go
- On-board presentations by local experts and cultural performances by local artists
Contact our Cruise Experts for the best rates and availability.