Tauck Small Ships
Uncommon Access – All-inclusive – Intimate, Club-Like Atmosphere – Knowledgable Travel Professionals
Tauck’s small ships go where larger vessels can’t, ensuring guests up-close vantage points without crowds. Their ships hold fewer guests so you get more personal attention in a club-like atmosphere, plus exclusive cultural experiences, dining ashore and shore excursions are all included!
- Every detail on your cruise is taken care of so you connect ashore with people, places, and cultural traditions
- Shore excursions are a well-choreographed blend of cultural sightseeing and time at leisure to maximize your time.
- Exclusive cultural experiences are an important part of Tauck’s small ship cruising, many of them private for Tauck guests only
- Dining ashore is included, providing a genuine taste of regional cuisine
- Virtually every cruise expense is included in one up-front price
- No options sold
- All shore excursions are included, led by Tauck Directors and local guides
- All gratuities to Tauck Directors, ship staff, local guides and luggage handling included
Intimate, Club-like Atmosphere
- 40-264 guests aboard Tauck’s yachts and expeditionary vessels â€“ comfortable, relaxed, personalized cruising
- Cruise to small islands, hidden harbors and exclusive ports of call where big ships can’t go
- On-board presentations by local experts and cultural performances by local artists
Contact us to book a Tauck Small Ship voyage for your next vacation!