People oftenÂ ask me what my favorite cruise line is. For a cruise lover, that is next to impossible to answer because they each have unique characteristics. Having been on many different types of cruises, I have to admit that pampering and great service suits me, but I also like to beÂ active, meet interesting folks, and learn something new while Iâ€™m on vacation. Enter Regent Seven Seas Cruise. Six or seven years ago I took my first Regent cruise (then operating as Radisson Seven Seas, but since rebranded as Regent), and felt like I found my dream home on the high seas. All of my favorite features came together in one fabulous cruise.
Regent prides itself on â€śgracious and attentive service with a smileâ€ť and I can vouch for their success in that arena. The staff-to-guest ratio is outstanding and Penthouse Suites and above have personal Butler service. To appeal to my active side, there are onboard activities, fitness programs, a full-service spa, and exceptional land programs when in port. Worldwide destinations range from the uncommon to the end-of-the-earth and frequentlyÂ expert guest lecturers speak on topics pertaining to the itinerary. In addition, select cruises have enrichment themes that include â€śSpotlightsâ€ť on food and wine, fine arts, music, or scientific exploration. The dining experience on Regent Seven Seas is superb. Signatures by Le Cordon BleuÂ® and the contemporary steakhouse Prime 7 offer open seating at all meals so you can enjoy the company of new friends or have a private dinner for two as you wish. For even more privacy, you can have in-suite dining, served course-by-course. Â With all of these upscale elements, you would think the atmosphere is rather stuffy, but on the contrary, there is a relaxed casual elegance throughout.
- FREE Roundtrip Air (restrictions apply)
- FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions
- Staff gratuities
- Complimentary beverages, including fine wines and premium spirits, beer, soft drinks, bottled water, coffee and tea served throughout the ship
- Welcome bottle of Regent champagne and fresh fruit in your suite
- In-suite refrigerator stocked with soft drinks, beer and bottled water, replenished twice daily
- 24-hour room service
- In-suite bar set up upon embarkation on all butler suites and SoundDockÂ® for iPodÂ®
- Interactive television system with extensive media selection and complimentary movies on demand
- Regent bathroom amenities and Regent slippers
And did I mention the service? Regent Seven Seas is an experience that is difficult to beat. Give it a try andÂ I bet you will be hooked too!
Source: Regent Seven Seas Cruises