Today’s luxury travelers are all about the experience – distinctive service, exclusive access, and customized adventures. You want stories to tell and memories to cherish. Royal Caribbean’s Royal Suite Class provides all that so every last minute is unforgettable.
Royal Suite Class has three tiers of suite experience: Star, Sky, and Sea. This luxury adventure is available aboard Royal Caribbean International’s Oasis Class (Oasis of the Seas®, Allure of the Seas®, Harmony of the Seas®, Symphony of the Seas®, and the newest Wonder of the Seas®), and Quantum Class ships (Anthem of the Seas®, Ovation of the Seas®, Quantum of the Seas®, Spectrum of the Seas®, and Odyssey of the Seas®).
Royal Suite Class Star Benefits
When you sail in a Star Suite, you’re a VIP with the best of everything on board – dining, shows, and activities. The expansive suites are unbelievable! The largest and most lavish accommodations aboard offer two-deck-high lofts and two to four bedrooms so your whole family can be together, yet have plenty of space. In addition, these inclusive amenities add to your luxury Royal Suite Class Star experience:
- Your Wish is His Command – Only the Royal Suite Class Star includes your own personal Royal Genie. He or she will plan a perfect date night or a family celebration in your suite. If you want a private shopping tour in the onboard shops, spa appointments, or dinner reservations, all you have to do is ask. The services of your Royal Genie are complimentary and exclusive to Star.
- Taste the Good Life – Every specialty restaurant onboard is available for your complimentary dining pleasure – no reservation fees! That includes all-day access to Coastal Kitchen which serves a fusion of Mediterranean influences and California cuisine.
- Toast the Moment – From a cold beer at the pool to an elegant wine with dinner to a nightcap to celebrate the amazing day, all of your drinks are included in the complimentary Deluxe Beverage Package. Still and sparkling water is also replenished in your suite daily.
- Stay Connected – Royal Caribbean’s VOOM° is the fastest internet at sea. You can chat, share, surf, and stream just like you do at home with your complimentary Wi-Fi access onboard.
- Exclusive Beach Club Access – Royal Suite Class Star guests are the only guests with access to the Barefoot Beach Club & Cabanas on Royal Caribbean’s private island of Labadee. The complimentary beach club includes loungers, floating mats, and snorkeling equipment. Private cabanas are available for rent so you can relax in comfort with luxurious resort furniture and a fan, a dedicated attendant, and bottled water.
- Retreat to the Suite Lounge – Mix and mingle with fellow Royal Suite Class guests in the exclusive Suite Lounge. Sip a handcrafted cocktail during the complimentary happy hour and relive the thrills of the day.
- Priority Activity Access – When traveling in a Star Suite, you’ll get priority access to the vast array of activities onboard the Royal Caribbean Oasis and Quantum Class ships (excluding peak times of 1 – 4 p.m. on sea days).
Royal Suite Class Sky Benefits
The spectacular Sky suites are beautifully furnished. Lofts and family suites have plenty of space with amazing views of the sea. A Royal Concierge is available to make dinner reservations, arrange reserved seats for entertainment, and set up priority access to activities like FlowRider®, Ripcord® by iFly®, and the Rock Climbing Wall.
Sky guests enjoy exclusive access to Coastal Kitchen for lunch and dinner, as well as the Suite Lounge. At Labadee, Royal Suite Class Sky guests can play at exclusive Barefoot Beach or make reservations for a private cabana. Free Voom® internet access, specialty water on arrival, and luxury in-suite bath amenities complete the luxury Sky experience.
Royal Suite Class Sea Benefits
In the spacious Sea suites, the luxurious details are designed to ensure your comfort. Family connected suites and Spa Suites are available in several configurations to suit your party’s needs. With restful pillow-top mattresses and deluxe bath amenities, you’ll feel recharged and ready for the next adventure. Sea suite guests also enjoy complimentary dinner access to Coastal Kitchen for fresh innovative cuisine.
Royal Caribbean’s Royal Suite Class experience checks all the boxes of what luxury travelers are looking for today – distinctive service, exclusive access, and customized adventures. Why wait? Contact your Covington vacation advisor and reserve your Royal Suite Class cruise today!