Explore the Best of Europe
Covington travel advisors take the worry out of vacation planning – with expert knowledge, exclusive upgrades, and complimentary perks that you can’t find anywhere else.
Whether you’re planning a trip to Ireland, Italy, or Portugal, our destination specialists can show you the Old World in a whole new way. Many of the world’s finest hotels are found at the center of Europe’s most vibrant cities. Explore London, Lisbon, Milan, and more in sumptuous style; room upgrades, daily breakfast, and other complimentary amenities assure a stay that’s fit for royalty.
Our curated collection of land tours takes you from the magical vineyards of Tuscany to Ireland’s Cliffs of Moher, the Romantic Road through Germany, and the geothermal pools that make Iceland such a hot destination.
Uncover Europe’s many charms on these curated tours.
Here are some Regional Highlights:
• The Prado Museum (Spain) – Anchoring Madrid’s “Golden Triangle of Art” is Spain’s main national art museum, which displays works by Europe’s greatest masters, including Velázquez, Raphael, Rubens, and Goya.
• Capela dos Ossos (Portugal) – Within Évora’s sixteenth- century Church of St. Francis is the macabre “chapel of bones,” its walls covered in thousands of human bones and skulls to remind townspeople of the transitory nature of life.
• Eremo delle Carceri (Italy) – In the hills just outside Assisi’s town walls stands this stoic church and hermitage, built around the Umbrian grotto where St. Francis – Italy’s patron saint – lived and prayed.
• St Andrews (Scotland) – Golfers from around the world make annual pilgrimages to this historic town northeast of Edinburgh, where the “game of kings and commoners” was officially born some 500 years ago.
• Cismigiu Gardens (Hungary) – Rowboats glide across the tranquil lake within this flower- and foliage-blanketed haven in the center of Bucharest, testament to the city’s heyday as the “Paris of the Balkans” and its still-stately charm.
• Würzburg (Germany) – Wonderfully preserved Baroque structures – including the UNESCO-designated Würzburger Residenz – welcome visitors to this Bavarian university town, the gateway to Germany’s Franken Wine Region.
• Thingvellir National Park (Iceland) – In 930, local chieftains first met at Thingvellir (“Parliament Plains”) to form the Althing, Iceland’s parliament, now one of the world’s oldest extant legislative assemblies. In the park today, too, is a world-class diving site.
As your Virtuoso travel agency, we provide invaluable assistance that will make your European vacation an experience you’ll savor for years to come. Ask us about the regional highlights, tours and customized vacations available exciting destinations throughout Europe.
Contact our Travel Advisors at 804-747-7077 or complete the short form below to start planning your customized trip to Europe.