Discover the Canadian Rockies on Rocky Mountaineer
Life-Changing Adventures Await!
Now is the ideal time to travel with Rocky Mountaineer and experience the country’s vast, awe-inspiring beauty. Let the Rocky Mountaineer whisk you away to a world of incomparable beauty and luxury.
Select your journey from over 65 unique Canadian vacation packages and three distinctive rail routes through British Columbia, Alberta, and the Pacific Northwest. If you’re planning an Alaska cruise, consider a fabulous rail package either before or after your cruise. The Rocky Mountaineer travels by daylight through the wild beauty of Canada’s West.
Above all, this unforgettable journey takes you back to a time when traveling was just as much about the journey as the destination. With its impeccable onboard service, gourmet cuisine, and luxurious surroundings, it is no wonder that Rocky Mountaineer is considered by many to be one of the world’s ultimate travel experiences.
Rocky Mountaineer Experience
Choose your adventure from four distinct rail routes:
- First Passage to the West – Canada’s favorite Rocky Mountain getaway. Come for the views, stay for the hot springs.
- Journey through the Clouds – Witness the unparalleled beauty of the highest peaks in the Canadian Rockies and the remote vistas of Canada’s West.
- Rainforest to Gold Rush – Carve through extreme landscapes like BC’s coastal rainforest, the rugged Fraser Canyon, and the historic Cariboo gold rush region.
- Rockies to the Red Rocks – Journey through two days of extraordinary landscapes between Moab, Utah and Denver, Colorado.
Endless Views, Exceptional Service
No matter which service level you choose – SilverLeaf or GoldLeaf – you’ll get:
- Breakfast and lunch served onboard
- Coffee, tea, drinks, and snacks throughout the day
- Spacious, comfortable seating
- Hotel stays at night in Kamloops, Quesnel or Whistler
- Large glass-dome windows
- Photo opportunities
- Hosts sharing stories and history along the route
When you’re ready for a Rocky Mountaineer Adventure like no other, contact us for a complimentary quote.