Discover the Canadian Rockies on
Life Changing Adventures Await!
Now is the ideal time to travel with Rocky Mountaineer and experience the countryâ€™s vast, awe-inspiring beauty.Â Let the Rocky Mountaineer whisk you away to a world of incomparable beauty and luxury.
Select your journey from over 65 unique Canadian vacation packages and four distinctive rail routes through British Columbia, Alberta, and the Pacific Northwest.Â If you’re planning an Alaska cruise, consider a fabulous rail package either before or after your cruise. The Rocky Mountaineer travels by daylight through the wild beauty of Canadaâ€™s West.
Above all, this unforgettable journey takes you back to a time when traveling was just as much about the journey as the destination. With its impeccable onboard service, gourmet cuisine, and luxurious surroundings, it is no wonder that Rocky Mountaineer is considered by many to be one of the worldâ€™s ultimate travel experiences.
Stay and Play Offer
For a limited time, when you book a qualifying 2019 package by March 1, 2019, youâ€™ll receive a credit of up to $400* USD per couple with the Stay and Play offer. Use it towards extra hotel nights, sightseeing & more. Book your package today!
- Book a Qualifying 2019 Package of 5 days and receive $400 per couple in added-value.
- Spend it on extra Hotel Nights, Sightseeing, Dining, Cruising & More!
- Offer Expires March 1, 2019
Rocky Mountaineer Experience
Watch as nature’s drama unfolds with tumbling waterfalls, glistening lakes, snow-capped mountains and roaming wildlife.
Here’s a brief description of the four Main Routes:
- Coastal Passage – An ocean view route seamlessly connecting Seattle, USA with Vancouver, BC and the Canadian Rockies.
- First Passage to the West – Our most popular route through the Canadian Rockies, famous for uniting Canada’s East and West.
- Journey through the Clouds – Witness the unparalleled beauty of the highest peaks in the Canadian Rockies and the remote vistas of Canada’s West.
- Rainforest to Gold Rush – Carve through extreme landscapes like BC’s coastal rainforest, the rugged Fraser Canyon, and the historic Cariboo gold rush region.
With just one click, you’re headed for a Rocky Mountaineer Adventure.
Contact us for more details and a complimentary quote today!